BAM Ritchies recently scooped the Data Collection & Reporting award at the 2017 Keynetix Geotechnical Data Management Awards ceremony. The UK’s leading ground engineering service provider was recognised for the transformation of their geotechnical sample management process after the potential for missing samples had become an increasing threat due to the influx of large projects with reduced reporting timeframes. With Formworks, BAM Ritchies were able to move to a paperless process. This allowed them to capture sample data more accurately. Customised digital forms introduced the use of barcodes enabling processed data to be accessed immediately. Lifecycle sample tracking and status was also achieved.
- Digital Field Solutions becomes part of Thinkproject
- Announcement: Autodesk Construction Cloud’s BIM 360® and Formworks Integration
- Transforming Collections Through Process Automation
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
- Tunnelling – How to Improve Complex Data Capture for Quality Control and Risk-Reduction